Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SHINee!

Songs: Romantic, Love Should Go On and Amigo.


Some of you might not agree with me and some of you might find that SHINee members are gay or girly.. BUT, no matter what you say. It won't influence me!! lol!


I LOVE THEM!!! They are so good!!singing and dancing!!! I love Jonghyun the most! Next is Key :) I find that Jonghyun's vocal is the best! That's why he is the lead vocalist.. And he is damn good looking too! .. =D


Taemin is the best dancer in the group... and he is damn kawaii!! Only 15 year old! Can be my baby brother .. Haha! Some don't like his hairstyle.. me also(sometimes only).. but now looks better :) and when he spikes his hair.. YENG!! =p


Special thanks to ERN YING for telling me about this group!! Kamsahamnida!
SHINee hwaiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment