Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lifeless -.-

Aaaahhhhh!!! I feel so LIFELESS!! -.-... Almost everyone is in college now, studying in a new environment, meeting new friends, learning new subjects...but what am i going?? rotting at home...haiz.. And i have another month to go before i can start work!! omg!! someone please help me..Basically what i do everyday is ...hmm.. lets see.. sleep, eat, online, cook and watch drama ... =.='' I've been doing that since the 1st of Dec 2008 after accounts paper!! Haiz...what a life huh...


Ern Ying once asked me : '' Eh, why you watch so many shows ?''

I answered : '' Nothing else better to do.. -.- ''


I've already lost track on how many dramas i've watched so far. OK, lets see:

-Fated To Love You

-Mars

-Nobuta wo Produce

-Proposal Daisakusen & SP

-Code Blue

-Gokusen 1

-Kurosagi

-Tsubasa Chronicles Tokyo Revelations

-Kurosagi movie

And i think there is more.. Curently watching Gokusen 2 and Darker than Black. My poor eyes... i think its time for it to get some rest. Haha


I feel like starting work now because i want to do something and also i need the $$$....but i cant.. Haiz.. still got things to do. I still have to take Boxhill Institute's english test, go back Malacca to bake cookies for Chinese New Year & clean the house(which im too lazy to do because it can never end).


So my dear friends, if you have any ideas on what i should do for this whole month, plz let me know k?? Anything interesting that doesnt require money.. because i'm currectly broke.. really bo lui ad. spent too much during the hols...hehe.. And of course nothing stupid or lunatic because i definitely dont want to be caught and spend the rest of my days in tanjung rambutan..thinking that im some gaga person you see.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment