Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Day

Amazingly, today is my first day waking up so early ever since SPM! Haha, how early is my early?? I woke up at 7.15am but then went back to sleep until 7.50am. Lol! I can't believe that im able to wake up that early!! On normal days i would wake up at about 11 or 12pm. Haha! What to do... i usually sleep at 3 or 4am or sometimes right before my dad wakes up. If he finds me still awake at the kind of hour, i think i wont be blogging right now(you might have to attend my funeral)... lol! ok fine I'm exaggerating.. xp
Ok, back to the reason why i woke up so early.... I WENT TO SCHOOL!!! lol! yes!! Went back to DU. Clement ajak me go for the morning PBSM meeting, and since I'm free..i agreed to go...
We went to the basketball court and there we saw... teeny tiny cute members sitting in 3 big circles playing '' wasabilly'' ( sorry ah, i don't know how to spell it).. and Pn Chong was sitting at the corner.
Sabreena came to me and said... our members increased!! with that big smile on her face =D.. lol!! Good for you guys!! And good job during orientation day! with the ambulance and the whole fake scenario :)
After that, we went to look for teachers. First stop was the library.. was looking for Pn Anne and Pn Shalini. Unfortunately Pn Anne wasn't there. She was having class in 5 Pulai. Chat with Pn Shalini for a while then we ciao to look for Pn Anne. Went to bilik guru.. said hi to Ms Lee and Pn Ho and also just to check whether Pn Anne was there anot...But no..she wasn't.. So we went to look for 5 Pulai..But somehow leh.. can't find the class. =.='... They changed the classes again you see...We thought it was at the Form 3 block.. so we walk towards that block...but then it wasn't there.. So last choice.. asked the prefect standing next to us. She said its opposite the Bilik Guru.. Haiz!... So far... Lazy to walk back there. So we went to the canteen.. Clem got his drink.. Somehow, everyone was staring at us... it feels damn weird.. -.- ..haha! After that we left.
Hmm...it feels weird going back school...and to think that i already graduated from there is even weirder...I don't know why... but yea...

After school we went to the Curve because I wanted to go Popular to check out the price for some foreign language dictionary. When I saw the price i was like 'OH MY MAMA!!!!' One small thin book cost like rm30?? and that's one of the cheapest one... the range was rm30-120!!! O.m.g man!.. Luckily Clement say he got one Japanese book that comes with a CD and i can borrow from him.. phew! So I think I might start learning Japanese! I hope it works lah :)
After that...went jalan jalan then balik..

At around 4.30pm, i went to fetch my sis from school then we went straight to TTDI park to jog.. I'm trying to slim down and also keep fit you see (since someone has been calling me 'chub'=chubby) Hehe... And do you know what was on my mind the whole time I was jogging? Lol!.. I kept thinking about Lee Hom!!! yes! lee hom..Haha!! why? Because i thought that if i am going to be his future wife(i know that will only happen in my dream), i must have a good body at least. Look at his!!! Abs and muscle.. Haha..So yea, that was what kept me going...if not...I would have stopped after walking one round. xp

That was basically all. Tomorrow is going to be another boring day :( .. Haiz.. Anyway, I'm going to sit for my English test this Saturday morning!! So.. wish me luck ya! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment