Thursday, December 10, 2009

Updating :)

It's been awhile since my last update.. sorry! : /
So, whats going on with me right now?? Let's see...

School holidays just started not long ago.. :D having 'summer' holiday break now..but i think i realized that i prefer to go to school.. at least there are things to do.. and friends are there :) [feel so lonely at home]

Currently I'm working in a Malaysian cafe, it's called Roundhouse Roti.... (if you are thinking roti canai, then bingo!) haha! I'm working as a kitchen hand.. trying to spin some roti ( still need to do alot of prac!!!) :( anyways, hope i'll be pro soon.. :P

Basically, my life is pretty slow and quiet now.. Not like before, fast and non-stop. Working in this cafe is more relaxing.. since it's not busy at all.. but it's good, since they are paying good money! Hehehe!! xp

Other than working, there is nothing else going on.. usually it's either work, stay home or walk around in the city.. boring life! I'm hoping time pass really quickly now.. dunno why, but really feel like going back to school...

I guess thats all for now. :P





No comments:

Post a Comment