Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lee Hom Music Man Concert Live in Malaysia!

yes boys and girls! you heard my right!! i couldn't believe my eyes when i got the news. Haha!
It was when i was busy serving a customer.. then suddenly i heard a message ringtone.. so i quickly went behind the counter to check.. and then.. i saw the name 'Ern Ying' so i opened and read the message. At that very moment.. my jaw dropped..haha!!
I thought i read the message wrongly so i re-read another time just to check whether did i see the wrong thing a not because i was so tired and my vision was blurring already. But no!!! i didn't read the message wrongly! Ern Ying told me that Lee Hom is having his Music Man concert live in Malaysia on the 2nd of May! and asked me whether am i interested anot..haha!! Of course man!! without a doubt ; )...( how can i miss my hubby's concert! XP) I was so happy until i couldn't stop smiling.. haha! my frens thought there was something wrong with me..lol!


YES man!! the ultimate moment has arrived!!!!! i have been waiting for the moment for a long long time!! wooohooooo!!! Im sooooooooooo going to his concert! It is a MUST to see him LIVE!! i will be going with Ernying and Chienyen! ^^ We are booking the RM198 tickets..even though i wanted the RM398 soooooooooo badly :( (if only i am rich!!)


Lee Hom!!!!!! wait for me ya! I'll be there to see you live! :D

6 comments:

  1. i am going too and i am sitting the RM198 ticket too ^^ see you there~ i wanter the 398also.... T^T too bad i am just a student....

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh!! so jealous with u guys... i wants so badly go to the concert.. but i'm not from west malaysia... so bad... Whooo...(crying)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey what the cost of ticket ,and connditions

    ReplyDelete
  4. i stay penang...can anybdy tell me whr can i direct buy the ticket?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lee hom music man concert ticket for sale(urgent!!!)

    -2 ticket

    Price:rm 150 (original price rm198)


    Location: 2may 2009 at bkit jalil

    Contact method/details:017 7303133
    sorry for posting here bcoz i m quite urgent.thx^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. luv lee hom so much!!!!just watch his concert and it was rock!!!

    -ching-

    ReplyDelete