Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY house visiting! : )

Finally get to meet up with me friends after ONE WHOLE MONTH!!


ate alot of cookies! : ) .... i know i know..im supposed to control...but its just too tempting..haha..



This is our 1st stop.. Chien Yen's house.
Phebe couldn't make it and Jia-wei was late. So we started taking pictures without jia.. Hehe


Next stop: Julia's house :)

Jia-wei's house ( she changed her clothes)

My house :).. oh and its not 10.40.. Lol! that grandfather's clock rosak liao..
( I also changed my clothes.. haha)

Last stop : Mei Wan's house




Ate our dinner at delicious (one utama)


After that i went with my family to watch Bride Wars!!
Some parts are so funny! But there are some parts that i cried too.
Overall, it was good! :D .. I think it might be better to watch it with friends .. since its about friendship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment